- Completes daily installation service order requests and trouble reports at the customer premise. Tasks include installing data and telephone wiring and installing equipment for Internet, phone and digital TV services.
- Prepares, splices and tests fiber optic cable
- Completes daily cable locate requests
- Works directly with customers to ensure services are working as expected
- Works cooperatively with WCTA employees to achieve company goals
RESPONSIBILITIESDuties and Responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONSQualifications and Requirements:
- Technical degree in Telecommunications or Information Technology is preferred, High School Diploma required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must have general knowledge of computers and electronics
- Willingness to work in any weather condition
- Ability to take feedback and direction
- Must be able to assist with emergency repairs during off hours
Start a new career at WCTA! WCTA is a local and progressive leader in Fiber Internet services, and we are growing! If you are a positive, enthusiastic professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be efficient, detailed, and willing to work as a team player. This person must be self-motivated, adaptable to change, accept new ideas and have a willingness to learn. Great communication skills and friendliness for customers and co-workers alike are a must. This is a full-time position with an amazing team, exceptional benefit package, flexible PTO, work/life balance, and consistent hours.