QUALIFICATIONS• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. • Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
BENEFITSLandus offers a strong benefit package with options for family or individual needs: • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan • 75% of your premiums are paid for by the company (medical PPO plans). • Strong 401(k) plan matching 50% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution. • 100% of your salary available in covered life insurance + option to purchase additional • Paid vacation, paid personal time, paid holidays and paid floating days Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Landus is currently seeking an Operations Technician! Do you love working hands on and being outside? Are you a hard worker and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for our outside agronomy and grain operations. At Landus, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Landus experiences allow us to grow together with qualified applicants.
• Professional development path
• We’ll help you enhance your skills and explore new horizons- while you learn, grow and succeed.
• Create a positive customer experience
• Meaningful career in a rural location.
• You’ll enjoy a flexible and supportive environment, competitive compensation and outstanding benefits.