- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
BENEFITSBenefits: Landus offers a strong benefit package with options for family or individual needs:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan
- 75% of your premiums are paid for by the company (medical PPO plans).
- Strong 401(k) plan matching 50% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution.
- 100% of your salary available in covered life insurance + option to purchase additional
- Paid vacation, paid personal time, paid holidays and paid floating days
Landus is currently seeking an Operations Technician! Do you love working hands on and being outside? Are you a hard worker and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for our outside agronomy and grain operations. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Landus experiences allow us to grow together with qualified applicants.
- Professional development path
- We’ll help you enhance your skills and explore new horizons- while you learn, grow and succeed.
- Create a positive customer experience
- Meaningful career in a rural locations.
- You’ll enjoy a flexible and supportive environment, competitive compensation and outstanding benefits.