QUALIFICATIONSRequired Qualifications: • Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements. • Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical. • Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds. Preferred Qualifications: • Degree from an accredited 2 or 4 year post-secondary program preferred. • Six months to a year of related experience. • Good computer skills. • Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment. Our Values: • Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success. • Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers. • Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner. • Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right. • Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Uniform Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Benefit Account
Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an Operations Management Associate! Do you have a passion for agriculture and like working with your hands? Would you consider yourself a leader? detail-oriented? and a team player? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can develop into a supervisory role looking over our agronomy and grain operations. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Coordinate the functions of all assigned locations to ensure the inventory, equipment and assets are being utilized.
• Learn how to control inventory; shrink, non-billed products and services, theft, damage, aging, and deterioration.
• Provide innovative ideas, related to continuous improvement of products, services, facility expansion, acquisitions, and people.
• On a monthly basis, review and recommend necessary changes to the annual maintenance capital expenditures for each location.
• On a monthly basis, review the P&L status to include recommended changes to meet regional expectations.
• Assist with attracting, hiring and retention of location employees.
• Assist with ensuring operators are properly trained.
• Assist with managing the day-to-day operations of assigned locations.
• Assist with grain and agronomy operations.
• Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.