QUALIFICATIONSRequired Qualifications: • Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. • Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds. Preferred Qualifications: • High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and related experience and/or training. • Obtain a Class A CDL with required endorsements a plus • Good computer skills. • Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment. Our Values: • Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success. • Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers. • Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner. • Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right. • Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Senior Feed mill Operator! Do you have a passion for agriculture and love working with your hands? Would you consider yourself hard working and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can fully understand the feed mill and systems associated with it. You would be able to perform repairs on the mill and trouble shoot problems that occur. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicate and coordinate batching schedule and production with appropriate personnel to maximize total plant efficiency while following FDA/GMP and quality control procedures.
• Batch, mix and route feed according to specified formulas, procedures and schedule to fully utilize batching controller, mixing equipment, routing equipment, destination bins and downstream operations.
• Follow GMP’s, Quality Control Manual and established plant procedures and continually monitor the process for finished bulk and bagged feeds.
• Ability and knowledge to make Mill Control System adjustments to improve operational efficiencies and accuracy.
• Ability and knowledge to make decisions ensuring our complete compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as specific customer procedures and expectations
• Monitoring drug inventory usage in accordance with procedures required by FDA regulations.
• Properly weigh all premix and short mix additions per established formulations and add to the mixer after major ingredients.