- Supports New Vision Co-op’s stated Vision, Mission, and Business Values.
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
- Provides outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Deliver feed and pick up feed ingredients according to supervisor’s instructions.
- Comply with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices and New Vision’s feed production policies and procedures.
- Inform supervisor of feed delivery problems.
- Comply with all traffic laws and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Do routine maintenance and repair on transportation equipment.
- Keep transportation equipment in compliance with MNDOT regulations.
- Inspect cargo for quality problems.
- Read and follow company employee policies.
- Accept additional responsibilities as directed by the supervisor or truck dispatcher.
RESPONSIBILITIESEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers.
- Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) and health card certification. Acceptable MRV record.
BENEFITSWhy New Vision? Along with competitive wages, New Vision offers well rounded health insurance benefits including dental, vision, group life, & long/short term disability, HSA/FSA, and 401k (with a 6% company match). Employees benefits also include paid holidays, volunteer time, PTO, clothing allowances, referral program, and profit sharing.
With roots reaching back to 1901, New Vision Co-op serves more than 2,000 member-owners from 18 different locations, providing products and services focused on feed, grain, and agronomy. New Vision offers limitless opportunities for passionate individuals looking to unlock a deeper value for the future of agriculture and our communities. Our growing company is in search for new talent for the role of Feed Truck Driver.
Summary: Transport grain and feed ingredients as scheduled by supervisor.