- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
- Professional conduct with company customers, contractors, and employees at all times.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and comply with all state and DOT regulations.
- All pertinent and required documents are in the equipment at all times.
- Maintain and keep equipment clean and organized inside and out.
- Daily maintenance of the truck/trailer being used.
- Documenting daily inspections of the truck/trailer.
- Daily truck log sheets filled out properly and turned in daily.
- Ensure truck/trailer is cleaned out prior to loading of any product.
- Verify the correct product is loaded and secured before leaving premises.
- Responsible for loading at legal DOT weight limits.
- Unloading product in correct place and cleaning truck/trailer before leaving unload site.
- Paperwork from point of origin and destination must be signed in a legible manner and turned in to the proper supervisor/location daily.
- Responsible for product verification of amounts loaded and unloaded.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License of the appropriate class for the equipment being operated &/or product being hauled.
- Must meet or exceed DOT medical standards.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record / satisfactory driving record.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk or stand to a significant degree, and/or sit frequently, but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls, use of hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Close vision, Depth perception, and ability to adjust focus, and Color vision.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and be able to climb a ladder with a ten foot height minimum.
BENEFITSThe benefit package available to all full time employees includes:
- Medical Insurance w/ Prescription Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Retirement Pension Plan
- 401K Retirement Account w/ Company Match
- Employee Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Clothing Allowance
BASIC PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF THE CDL A TRUCK DRIVER: Transporting, loading, and unloading of Feed or feed ingredients. Other cooperative duties may be assigned as needed.