- Provide exceptional customer service
- Interact and assist cumstomers and associates throughout the store
- Maintain store cleanliness and appearance
- Manage store inventories and ordering
- Product Displays & Endcaps
- Maintain proper staffing needs & hiring
- Coordinate associate scheduling & training
RESPONSIBILITIESDuties/Responsibilities: (Included, but not limited to)
QUALIFICATIONSOther Requirements & Licenses:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills, attention to detail, problem solving, and multi-tasking
- Proficient computer skills
- Sales knowledge
- Some knowledge of construction, maintenance, electrical, repair, plumbing, forklift operation is helpful
- Able to train, delegate, supervise, and evaluate employees
BENEFITSBenefits package includes health and dental, company funded Health Savings Account, defined pension plan & 401(k).
This position will be responsible for the daily operations and customer service of the Farmers Elevator & Exchange Hardware & Farm Store.
Benefits package includes health and dental, company funded Health Savings Account, defined pension plan & 401(k).
Farmers Elevator & Exchange is a single location company primarily in the business of purchasing, storing, and marketing corn and soybeans; however, the elevator operates five divisions; Grain, Agronomy, Energy, Feed, and Farm Store. These five divisions provide products ranging from agricultural fertilizer, chemicals, seed, fuel, LP, petroleum lubricants, feed, and other farm-related supplies and services.
Visit https://www.farmerseande.com/employment or contact the FEE Office for more information on this position.