Do you have a passion for sales and a desire to grow a business and expand our Energy territory? Are you customer service driven and competitive? If you are goal focused and change excites you, we have a career for you. AgState is currently seeking a sales account manager for our Energy department!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible, under the direction of the Energy Manager, for growing the energy sales within our Company. At AgState, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
Territory Planning /Management
- Identify and prioritize customers and prospects
- Develop action plans for increasing targeted customers’ business
- Maintain sales contracts & bookings.
- Generate leads for other departments through referrals and cross-selling
- Complete paperwork in a timely fashion as directed by the Assistant Manager to ensure that a reflection of your daily duties are documented and all contracts are properly executed
Increase Sales Revenue
- Expected to grow the Energy business annually and maintain existing relationships
- Perform sales calls on current and prospective customers
- Present products, services, and the added value of our company
- Handle objections and complaints in a timely manner and that they are correctly documented
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver license and must be willing to obtain a Class A CDL