RESPONSIBILITIESThe Agronomy Operations/Applicator position as a member of Viafield’s team is responsible for accurately spraying chemicals and spreading fertilizer in customer’s fields. This customer service-oriented team player will cross train to assist in other divisions as well. Viafield’s ideal applicant is a reliable communicator with positive attitude and willingness to be a part of what it takes to get the job done in a timely, safe, and accurate manner for smooth operations. Viafield’s team members profoundly affect the organizations success, so it is essential to deliver on our mission of customer service.
- Previous experience applying chemicals, as well as liquid and dry fertilizer a plus
- Must have or willing to obtain CA License 1A, 1B, 1C, and a Class A CDL with HazMat/Tanker endorsements
- Comfortable navigating a computer (Raven Viper Controller and Mapping system)
- Mechanical skills
- Longer hours during peak Spring/Fall seasons
- Outside work in a variety of weather conditions apply
- Ability to transport up to 75 pounds
As a leader in agriculture, Viafield provides unparalleled customer service and innovative products to meet our customers Agronomy, Energy, Feed and Grain needs. Our 18 locations serve customers throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota. Viafield’s valued team members are part of a progressive organization offers an attractive total compensation package, career advancement, and a team orientated work environment.