Do you have a passion for high-tech ag systems and operations? Are you someone who enjoys managing, troubleshooting, and planning technology in an agricultural setting? Do you want to apply your experience in AST and build your career in a friendly and positive work environment?
If so, we want to talk to you.
MaxYield Cooperative is a leading agricultural cooperative providing innovative solutions to our clients in Northwest and North Central Iowa. We’re seeking the right individual to join our team as an Agriculture Systems Technology Leader (ASTL). You will be responsible for leading the implementation of technology and innovation across the organization to maximize efficiency, productivity and accuracy, including:
- Managing tech systems in grain, agronomy, energy, and feed departments, including grain aeration systems
- Technology education with fellow MaxYield team members
- Mentoring MaxYield Grain Superintendents in use of technology systems at their locations
- Identify malfunctioning grain equipment
- Kilowatt usage analysis
- Identify prime opportunities for effective technology/equipment upgrades
- Work with maintenance team leader for cost control of upgrades
- Manage cost control of existing/new technologies and analysis of current facility operations
- Work with Operations Team Leader on planning facility expansions and upgrades
Candidates must have the ability to work independently, effectively communicate and educate operators on best practices of technology utilization, maintain relationships with technology vendors, maintain a valid driver’s license and have the ability to work extended hours or weekends for emergencies.
Candidates should be a graduate of an accredited Ag Systems Technology (AST) program with a minimum of three years’ experience.
This position offers competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short & long term disability
- Comprehensive retirement plan, including 401(K) and pension plan
- Uniforms provided
This is your opportunity to join the MaxYield team and play an important role in the region’s farming community.
Applications available online at www.maxyieldcoop.com and any MaxYield location. Applications and resumes can be sent to Diane Streit, Human Resources Director, MaxYield Cooperative, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug screening.