- Train Service Staff using best practices promoting a positive work culture
- Develops, maintains, and adheres to a priority system for scheduling all service work for the Cooperative
- Manages work orders, including scheduling of all maintenance and maintenance records.
- Ensures that all manufacturer warranty and Product Improvement Programs are current, and all claims are completed and filed in a timely manner according to manufacturer's requirements.
- Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees according to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensures that Service Department is clean at all times and equipped with the necessary tools and service equipment to maintain a good working environment
- Develop scheduled maintenance for all equipment across the locations
- Coordinates training programs/schooling and service-related clinics for off site training if needed.
- Conducts self in a professional manner at all times, inside and outside the cooperative.
- Monitors metrics on a monthly basis to assure achievement of departmental goals.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the Cooperative.
- High School diploma/GED required (Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 3 years' in a Service Manager Position or background as Service Tech/Mechanic
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, sense of urgency and handle people and pressure
Working with a well-respected multi-location Agriculture Cooperative that is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Agricultural Service Manager. You will be responsible for filing warranty claims with the equipment manufacturer. You will be responsible for scheduling the technicians work schedule and approving time off. Excellent communication skills are a must. Preferred applicants will have a minimum of 2 years management experience or a combination of 5 years Ag diesel repair and service management. Very competitive pay and benefits.
Other jobs you may like
Agriculture Fleet Manager
- @ Farmers Union Co-op
- 1913 County Road B2, Ossian, Iowa, 52161