- Work directly with customers in person and by telephone for telecommunication service requests and provide general information to answer customer questions. Incorporate sales techniques when speaking with customers as well.
- Gather information for service installs, changes and disconnect orders, and type into the computer service order system.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities.
- Ability to handle a variety of duties while ensuring customer satisfaction remains high and office work continues to flow.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Communicate and work cooperatively with all employees in a professional manner.
- Answer customer questions on varying issues.
- Provides Level 1 product support as well as trouble-shooting.
RESPONSIBILITIESDuties and Responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONSQualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma required
- At least one to two years of college education preferred
- One to two years’ office work experience preferred
- Must have a general knowledge of computer operations, calculator, and other office skills
- Job requires judgment and initiative to perform daily work that is assigned
- Must be able to present self in a positive and professional image to customers and co-workers
- Courtesy and tact are required in working with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Valid driver’s license is required
Start a new career at WCTA! WCTA is a local and progressive leader in Fiber Internet services, and we are growing! If you are a positive, enthusiastic professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be efficient, detailed, and willing to work as a team player. This person must be self-motivated, adaptable to change, accept new ideas and have a willingness to learn. Great communication skills and friendliness for customers and co-workers alike are a must. This is a full-time position with an amazing team, exceptional benefit package, flexible PTO, work/life balance, and consistent hours.
The Account Representative is responsible for establishing rapport with customers and visitors, answering phones, recommending new products and services to current and potential customers, gathering initial customer information, and typing service orders to render services related to all accounts. This position also works with the customers to address the various account records and completes associated processes accordingly. Appreciation for customers and enthusiasm is a must.