This annual program addresses issues of current importance to our cooperative members. It is intended for cooperative directors and management staff involved in the formulation of your cooperative’s strategy. This year’s agenda includes:
- Dr. Dennis Todey with the USDA Midwest Climate Hub will discuss changing weather patterns.
- Troy Upah, CEO of Ag Partners, will share what Ag Partners learned from being hacked last summer.
- Dr. David Brown, ISU Behavioral Specialist, will share programs available through ISU extension to help deal with stress on the farm.
- Gary Lass, President of SOLAR FX, will discuss the process of evaluating and economics of a solar powered facility.
- Farm Credit Services of America will share trends they are seeing that may help you as you plan credit policies for next year.
This program has occurred. Thank you to the speakers and our participating members for making this a successful Winter Workshop.