2017 Session III and IV Mid Managers
Sessions III and IV of the Iowa Institute for Cooperatives Mid Managers Workshop will be held on Tuesday, March 21st and Wednesday, March 22nd at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Ames, IA.
This course is designed to improve your mid management staff’s understanding of cooperative principles and practices and enhance management skills in a broad range of practical areas.
Session III– This session is a broad overview of:
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Iowa Grain Warehouse Bureau-preparing for audit and inspection
- Iowa Department of Transportation-compliance and safety issues
- Iowa OSHA – inspections and enforcement
Session IV– This session covers issues related to:
- Customer Service
- Essential Elements of Effective Supervision
- Working with and Motivating Other Employees
July 12, 2022
December 09, 2021
October 25, 2021